As "Music Printers", Aaron has worked with several different musicians, composers and scholars for their notational needs. His work has been valuable to both instrumental and vocal music alike,as well as working with varied musical genres. Whether needed for publication, performance, academic use or archival purposes, Music Printers always has provided high quality service, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Here is a list of several applications that Music Printers can assist you with:
- Professional typesetting from handwritten manuscripts
- Generation of parts for performance use
- Standard or Avant-Garde notation
- Transposition of instrumental/vocal music
- Transcriptions from your audio recording of original music
- Piano/Conductor reduction of scores
- Digital demos of your music
- Audio practice parts for vocalists
- Traditional or handwritten-style music fonts are available
There is no limit to the size of your ensemble; Music Printers has worked on projects ranging from 1 measure music samples to full orchestral scores and parts.